Thursday, October 23, 2014

We're all in this together.‏

Leadership council...pretty much our entire MTC district was there! These are all of us who came in together :)
It was Soeur Bragg's birthday this week so we went out to dinner with a couple members....GNO. It was so fun.
We all got together at the office and ate cake, it was a fun day :) Also yes...it rained.
Yeah....leadership council was fun :) haha





Yes, I am quoting High School Musical.

What to even say about this week! Honestly, this week was full of lots of meetings. Sounds super boring. Not for us though :) But that was pretty much our focus this week, and I feel like we accomplished so many amazing things and miracles this week even if they weren't your average "missionary" everyday miracles.

We can start with Leadership Council. It was seriously one of my favorite moments of my mission. We have just had a new tactic in the mission, to make our entire mission even more united. But espcially to unite us all with our zones. We studied a lot about the Strippling Warriors and how we can be the Helamans of our zones to lead all of the warriors to success! Obviously I am not a Zone Leader and we just have a group of sisters to be in charge of instead of a zone...but it really changed the way that we work with our sisters.  I just feel like we keep progressing more and more in the mission, and it is the absolute most amazing thing to be a part of! This all sounds really boring...sorry, I am not sure how to really describe this. I think I say that a lot. I just have so many amazing experiences everyday and for the most part I kind of struggle to really put it into words..but really, I just felt the mission change this week. I just felt really blessed to be able to be a "leader" in the mission and to be able to be a part of this. We are just working harder than ever. And I feel Christ, just right there with us. I know that He is really leading us in all of these efforts, and especially that He is leading President Roney. I love this meeting we get to have with President Roney because it is a different experience to be able to be taught from him in this way. I just feel so so blessed. Have I said that before? ;)

But I had one of my favorite experiences this time around at Leadership Council....we were reading in the scriptures how all the sons of Mosiah got blessed before they went to go off on their crazy missions.. and President was like "How do we do that? Alright, we are all going to give each other blessings." And then literally...every single person in that room got a Priesthood Blessing. I am sure it sounds weird...and it sounded weird to us at first, but as we started doing it...the most incredible Spirit just entered the room. I can't even describe it. A bunch of missionaries just in this little room in the middle of France....all recieving blessings. It was one of the coolest things I have experienced. And I feel like I actually really needed the blessing I was given...it really helped me a lot. And then after I got my blessing I just sat next to Soeur Bragg and we just sat around and looked at everyone receiving blessings. And it was just one of the most beautiful things I have ever experienced. I am so grateful for the Priesthood. It is so powerful. I have had so many experiences on my mission that I just have felt the Spirit so strong that it literally is undeniable..and I know it is moments like that, that are going to push me through the hard times throughout my entire life. Because the things that I feel...I literally can't deny it! Ever! Anyway...it was a really great meeting.

And then after that Soeur Bragg and I must have been pumped like crazy because we both immediately got on a bus and talked to two great people who we mad rdvs with..and then had a MIRACLE lesson. His name is Serge. He is the "brother" of Barbara..(they aren't actually related..just African and from the same country so they call each other brother and sister..) and if everything goes well...he is totally going to be baptized this transfer. Barbara is being so cute. She just wants so bad for him to be baptized. And she made him pray and everything, and she taught him how to pray. It is so cool to watch Barbara get such joy out of teaching the people Gospel..when just a few months ago she was in Serge's position :) Gosh I just love the Gospel.

And then we had a really awesome Zone Training as well, teaching our Zone these things. It has just been a great week of feeling pumped and united with the whole misision! As always...things are just going well. It is hard...literally every single day. But at the end of the day I just can't help falling asleep with a huge smile on my face because I just love my life so much.

Thank you for all your prayers. You don't know how much I really feel them. I love you more than you even know. I hope you all have a wonderful week, and don't forget to smile and serve the Lord with all your might!

I will see you all way too soon.
Love you!
Bisous!
Love,
Soeur Magleby

No comments:

Post a Comment