Friday, November 14, 2014

A week in photos

Hello my darling family!
Well.....here is the biggest news of my week. SOEUR BRAGG AND I ARE STAYING TOGETHER!! We literally get to finish our missions together. Started and finished together. So crazy!! I really can't even believe it is happening. And we get to die together in Lyon! The best place ever. Gosh, I don't understand how I got so blessed. I love my entire mission so much, every single place I have served in. I wouldn't change it for the world! And being able to stay in Lyon for 3 transfers has been a dream...it has been so fun. I absolutely love it.
So, I am happy :)

Honestly I can't even really remember what happened this week...haha. One of those weeks. So, I decided I would just try to send you some photos to make up for all the ones I have missed out on the past few weeks, and try to explain my week.

After Soeur Bragg and I got our transfer calls :) We obviously had to celebrate with my favorite pastry...haha. I literally can't believe it. We are going to do our best just to work like crazy these next 4 weeks!


Probably the most fun part of my week...we went on an exchange to this ville called Besançon! It was LITERALLY freezing...but, it was so so beautiful! We had a lot of fun.


Yeah...sometimes missions just feel like one big party. Haha. I really love every minute of this life! Even though sometimes I don't think I can go on...because I have never been so tired in my life. But I just walk through the streets of Lyon everyday and try to soak it all in. Because I know that before I know it I won't get this life anymore. And I am just so, SO grateful for this opportunity I have to serve my Savior. This experience has changed my life in every way. And also, I have literally never had more fun or laughed so hard...


Sonia!! We love going out to dinner...haha. Sadly she is going to be moving to Spain this week :( it is kind of breaking my heart. BUT. We had the coolest moment with her this week...oh, I guess the next picture would probably go better with this.


Sonia has been working like crazy so she finally had ONE day she wasn't working...and she asked if she could come teach with us. And it was the COOLEST thing ever. Her testimony is so beautiful. We introduced her to another one of my favorite people in the whole world, Jamila :) I love these two people so much I can't even tell you. It was just the coolest thing to be able to hear her testify to sweet Jamilaabout how the Gospel is what she has been looking for her entire life. And now she knows that she is not alone. And she has comfort and peace in her life. Literally...HER testimony built mine.
The Gospel is incredible!!

Well, that is about it for this week.
We are just going like crazy and working as hard as we possibly can. I really hope I can do everything I can to serve my Savior in this little precious time I have left.
I love you all so so much!
I will see you soon!
Bisous!
Love,
Soeur Magleby

No comments:

Post a Comment