Friday, May 16, 2014

Happy Cinco de Mayo!‏




Hello my dearest loved ones! Well, another wonderful week here!

To be honest I felt quite a bit of opposition this week. I had a couple days that were a bit hard to get through. We have just randomly had a few amis that have fallen off the face of the planet this week! People that we can't seem to get in contact with no matter how hard we try. BUT we had an amazing day on Sunday, saw tons of miracles, and got back into contact with a lot of our amis who were lost!

I told you about Ka-- last week. Well, we had a really really awesome rdv with her last Monday but after that she has completely dissappeared. We can't seem to get a hold of her. So that has been a little hard, but I really have faith that we will be able to see her again. She is too amazing to get lost.

Honestly we found a lot of awesome miracle potential amis this week. We had a day where we went porting for a couple hours and literally every one who answered the door and let us talk to them. We had so many amazing conversations through the questionnaire! It was really such a cool experience. I really felt the spirit with us strongly. That is something I have really loved about this transfer so far. I really feel like Soeur S and I are good at working together and it is probably the most obedient and diligent I have been on my entire mission and it has really made all the difference. I just been able to see so many miracles that it has been absolutely incredible. I feel like Heavenly Father is really watching over our equipe here right now. And I know that He always is, but it just feels nice to be able to feel it :)

The best part of my week was by far Zone Conference. I can't even tell you how excited I am every other transfer that I get to have my interview with President Roney. I can't even put into words how much he inspires me. I really try to go into those interviews super prepared so that I can make the most out of the time, and I felt like I really did that this time and I really learned SO much. I had some really awesome answers to questions I had. I just feel so so blessed to have such an amazing mission president. We also have some awesome changes happening in the mission that I feel like are really going to make a difference. I love that it feels like we are always trying to change the way we do things to really be the best we can and to really get baptisms!

We have made a goal to double our baptisms and also...that we are all going to have a baptism on July 5th at 6. Every equipe in the mission. How cool is that? Haha. I am so stoked. I know that we can do it.
I have made a personal goal that I want to baptize a family of 4 on July 5. Pretty huge goal...but I know that if I work hard it really can happen. And now I am accountable to you so, there ya go.

Also some exciting news from the week, I talked to Soeur C and Co-- is doing amazing!! Apparently they went shopping today and bought him a suit (he had no dress clothes before) and he is going to get the Priesthood in a couple weeks, AND he has been teaching a ton with them. And appartently he is the one that keeps asking them if he can teach. AH!! :) Sorry, I am just SO excited. It is so so cool to see where he is going. I am so excited for him.

Sorry this is a super short letter this week. But honestly, things are going super well. Also I got to see all of your faces next Sunday so I am super stoked about that. You should all prepare a list of questions for me because I know it is super hard to answer all the questions you always have. but if you have anything you would like to know, that would be the perfect time!

I love you al SO SO much.
I know the Savior lives. I know this is His work.
I don't know how I am still going on everyday. I feel so emotionally, physically, and mentally exhausted.  but somehow, I still do it.  And somehow...I am still happy doing it )

I think that is the true power of the Atonement. Not only does He gives us the opporuntiy to repent. To change. To become more like him.   but because of Him...this life is a HAPPY and beautiful experience :)

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment